you said move on, where do i go?


myself
Photobucket

♥ Ruiz Eileen ♥

you will know me better if you frequently read my blog

sweet talks

i ♥ gossipssss

friends
♥Baby Lingz
♥JacQueen
♥BabyButtButt
♥Snowie
♥Jess
♥Renee Saw


follow me

Photos


Baby Butt Butt




Feeling's Songs

past
✩✩ March 2009
✩✩ September 2009
✩✩ October 2009
✩✩ November 2009
✩✩ December 2009
✩✩ January 2010
✩✩ March 2010
title: happiness :)
date: Wednesday, January 27, 2010
time:12:24 PM
update myself among my girlfren with their blog,
happy to know that my babe jess found her mr.right.
u guys walk thru a lots. there is billion miles to walk thru in the future.
be strong and appreciate, i believe happiness will alwis follow you.
and ofcourse im waiting to be ya jimui on your wedding day :)
cant wait for it.

i dono where will i go...i dono who i will bump up...
as long as we are linked at this moment,
i appreciate it.
its not easy to found someone to linked with.
and now..i know i found you :)
i dono what will happen next,
i not sure what going to happen in the future.

its all depends on how we gonna walk thru..
learn to appreciate and belief... <3




add comment / back 2 top