you said move on, where do i go?


myself
Photobucket

♥ Ruiz Eileen ♥

you will know me better if you frequently read my blog

sweet talks

i ♥ gossipssss

friends
♥Baby Lingz
♥JacQueen
♥BabyButtButt
♥Snowie
♥Jess
♥Renee Saw


follow me

Photos


Baby Butt Butt




Feeling's Songs

past
✩✩ March 2009
✩✩ September 2009
✩✩ October 2009
✩✩ November 2009
✩✩ December 2009
✩✩ January 2010
✩✩ March 2010
title: lost the way....
date: Wednesday, September 23, 2009
time:4:50 AM
i lost my way...
i got no idea where i should go..
everyday craving for freedom of mind...
problems....out of my head~
hanging out like nobody cares~
what the fuck is going on with me...
i used to put much effort and time in my job..
i used to love it alot
but now seems like its all changed..
i dont care it anymore,i stop putting effort and start treat it like a place for wasting time.
study?i got no money to support myself...
courses for gemologist its not cheap!and im not earning 10k per month!
now "i dowan to work" keep appearing in my mind...getting stronger n stronger


add comment / back 2 top