you said move on, where do i go?


myself
Photobucket

♥ Ruiz Eileen ♥

you will know me better if you frequently read my blog

sweet talks

i ♥ gossipssss

friends
♥Baby Lingz
♥JacQueen
♥BabyButtButt
♥Snowie
♥Jess
♥Renee Saw


follow me

Photos


Baby Butt Butt




Feeling's Songs

past
✩✩ March 2009
✩✩ September 2009
✩✩ October 2009
✩✩ November 2009
✩✩ December 2009
✩✩ January 2010
✩✩ March 2010
title: happening days
date: Saturday, September 26, 2009
time:5:35 AM
busy...busy....busy....
everyday busy with....facebook and hang out with frens...
this month i really dont put much effort into my job!ARGH~~~feel sorry..

thursday...i went to maison with frens...
i dono what the reason make me so high there..
i think its because of the musis tat night..stop R&B its really..ish...
dance..dance..dance....hahaha..bab toh also curious why i so high there..lolx

friday...because of my honey b birthday...we went to sunway republic...
actually im really damn tired already..because only slept for 3 hours and go work again..
i drink alot..and end up #@%$#!%! ><
hahahaha

now back to bibi house again...2molo can sleep until the sun burn my ass off...
hahaha...have been so long din feel that..i wanna this kind of life everyday
ngek ngek..

general manager of my house birthday 2molo..
im going back to have family gathering.yeah~
have been so long never gather witht them..i appreciate~~~

i miss baby butter so so so much11my god!!....
im damn fucking tired now..good night


add comment / back 2 top